A Better 11 means investing in our local business community. Councilwoman Traci Park is working to revitalize our local economy, boost tourism, and ensure the Westside has a strong workforce pipeline to bring greater prosperity to the residents of CD11.
Among her initiatives, Councilwoman Park is working to to:
- Expand job training and placement programs.
- Invest in infrastructure and sustainable development.
- Bring jobs and prosperity to the Westside.
- Restore diversity in the small-business community.
- Support our local restaurants.
- Focus on the tourism, leisure, and hospitality industries.
- Keep local businesses safe.
- Increase affordable housing stock.
- Partner with tech and entertainment companies to keep jobs in the community.